Civil Liberties American Style (CLAS)
Civil Liberties American Style: Action, or “CLAS Action” – we are fighting for
REAL Civil Rights for Everyone in America.
At GOUSA, we are excited to announce a major new initiative, Civil Liberties American Style: Action, or “CLAS Action” – we will be fighting for REAL Civil Rights for Everyone in America.
Justice must be blind and at CLAS Action we work tirelessly to defend the Rights of everyone regardless of race, gender, orientation, religion, disability, economic class, or other characteristics. CLAS Action, a division of GOUSA, is depending on people like you to ensure we are prepared for every fight. Freedom. Life. Liberty. Parental Rights. Children’s Rights. Religious Rights. Community Security. Donate to CLAS today to fight for these Rights.
DEFENDING ALL OF OUR RIGHTS & REAL JUSTICE FOR ALL. REGARDLESS OF IDENTITY.
CLAS Action dares to go where other “Civil Rights” organizations have failed due to their allegiance to divisive ideologies and partisan missions. We fight for equal Civil Liberties for All, and we are working to end discrimination based on beliefs or our immutable characteristics.
We believe that people must not discriminated against, or advocated for, on the basis of their innate or immutable characteristics. This includes a clear prohibition against advocating for or discriminating against both perceived privileged or majority groups and perceived underprivileged or minority groups on the basis of these characteristics. And, we stand against holding people accountable for the actions or sins of their relatives or ancestors.
Our critical freedoms and right to live in liberty are at stake as we need you with us. Please consider donating today and together we can protect real Civil Liberties in the courts and beyond. Your contributions help us pay for legal costs in support of the court battles we’re fighting.
Civil Liberties America Style: Action “CLAS Action” – ISSUES WE FIGHT FOR:
- Our Constitutional Rights, Freedom, Liberty and Opportunity for All
- A Color-Blind Justice System: No Racial or Other Identity-Driven Preferences or Quotas
- We Fight Racism against Blacks, Whites, Asians, Native Americans, and Every Race and Ethnicity
- Woman’s Rights – and Men’s Rights
- Life Rights through All Stages from Conception
- Religious Rights
- Free Speech Rights
- Economic Freedom: For Free Markets and Against Expanded Government Control
- Political Freedom: No Bans, Censorship or Discrimination based on Political Affiliation
- Real Gay Rights – Including Opposition to the dangerous Child Transgender Agenda
- Parental Rights in the Classroom
- Prisoners’ Rights
- Children’s Rights
- Elderly Rights and Fighting Elderly Abuse
- Voting Rights & Election Security
- Disability Rights
- Privacy Rights
- Non-Politization of the Judiciary
- Border Security & Community Safety
- National Security